Now this is really a practical use for drones. It is just a matter of time until we get this here. Just call your order in and the drone brings it to you on the course. Makes being behind a slow group a little easier to deal with.
- Drones will be delivering snacks to Japanese golfers [Golf Digest]
- What makes the Masters the best week of the year? [Golf Digest]
- These videos of golfers hitting flop shots over people are amazing — and terrifying [Golf Digest]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”http://bunkers.wpengine.com/46379/20-tips-for-golfers-to-calm-first-tee-nerves-jitters-fear/”] ICYMI: 20 Tips to Calm First Tee Jitters[/button]
- Masters field taking shape; one more spot up for grabs [ESPN News]
- Deciphering the state of Rory McIlroy’s golf in run-up to Augusta [ESPN News]
- McIlroy to skip Par 3 Contest to focus on Masters [Golf Channel]
- Andrea Lee, 17, earns final spot in ANA field [Golf Channel]
- Tools of a Champion: Lydia Ko [LPGA – Official Site]
- Lydia Ko gets ‘Tiger treatment’ after latest victory on LPGA Tour [The Dominion Post]
Social Media News – Best Tweets & Videos
What did Jordan say to Jason after his monster drive on 11?
"He goes 'Holy S***!' So I gave him a little ???? ????." pic.twitter.com/ZXMfDvnuGm
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) March 29, 2016