This years Masters Tournament is going to be cozy. The Masters always has a small field, usually in the 90’s, compared to a regular PGA Tour event which frequently has 152 players in a full field. This year it is looking more like around 88 teeing it up.
- Why this year’s Masters is going to be cozy [Golf Digest]
- Jason Day on a roll heading to the Masters[USA Today]
- Rory McIlroy left fuming after defeat to Jason Day [Daily and Sunday Express]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”http://bunkers.wpengine.com/40948/20-unwritten-rules-every-golfer-should-write-down/”] ICYMI: Unwritten Rules of Golf[/button]
- Photo Gallery: Puerto Rico Open at Coco Beach, Final Round [PGA Tour]
- Finau earns first TOUR win at Puerto Rico Open [PGA Tour]
- Spieth, Fowler get over WGC losses with boat ride [Golf Channel]
- Tour’s best gather in Palm Springs for first major of 2016 season [LPGA – Official Site]
- No. 1 Ko’s late birdies lead to 11th LPGA Tour title [ESPN.com]
- Kia Classic Final Round Notes and Interviews [LPGA – Official Site]
Social Media News – Best Tweets & Videos
4 up thru 13.
Jason Day is cruising. pic.twitter.com/rAUfFgOvwk
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) March 27, 2016