Adidas Golf has produced some pretty sweet golf shoes in the past couple of years. Adidas is one of those brands that speak quality and comfort when it comes to their products. Adidas just announced their newest golf shoe, which is the Pure 360. My personal favorite from Adidas Golf is the Adicross III golf shoe, but when I saw the new Pure 360’s I was impressed with the look. I prefer a true spiked golf shoe, which the new pure 360 has and that clean crisp design looks classy.
The pure 360 shoe ($250) was created with the thinking of providing players with great comfort and stability. Some of the new technology that Adidas brought in was the external heel cage for stability and extreme cushioning for comfort.
The pure 360 is available in the following color combos: black/running white/samba blue, running white/silver metallic/slime, tan brown/white/dark solar blue and running white, running white/metallic silver.
New tour performance last specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort.
- Revolutionary NEW PUREMOTION midsole and outsole construction with poured PU for ultimate comfort.
- Upper features the thinnest and softest leather we have ever created.
- Swingplane traction zone and midfoot power cleat combine to create incredible grip and stability.
- Puremotion outsole technology features deeper and wider grooves for enhanced flexibility and comfort.
- New Tour Performance Last is specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort.
- External heel cage, embossed collar and TPU stripe provide a locked in 360° fit in the midfoot and heel.
- 2 Year Waterproof Warranty.