Jason Day just finished up an impressive victory at THE PLAYERS Championship and he used Taylormade to help get it done. Check out what was in the bag:
- Day plays a 10.5* M1 460 that plays to 9.5* with a MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 70X shaft tipped 1″, the same driver he’s played since last year’s BMW Championship.
- Day rotates between a UDI, RSi TP and RSi 2 2-iron. This week he played the RSi2 2-iron, which is shafted with the same irons he plays in his RSi TP irons (DG X7).
- Day plays a combination of TaylorMade’s new Tour Preferred Satin Chrome EF wedges. While his lofts vary from tournament to tournament, at Austin CC he played a 47* in the Tour Grind and 52* & 58* in ATV grind with True Temper DG Tour Issue S400 shafts.
In Day’s Winning Bag:
- M1 460 Driver / 10.5* / MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 70X tipped 1″
- M2 Fairway / 17* / MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 80x tipped 1.5″
- RSi TP irons / 4-9, PW / True Temper Dynamic Gold X7
- RSi2 2-iron / True Temper Dynamic Gold X7
- Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedges / 47 & 52 (Tour Grind), 58 (ATV grind) Temper DG Tour
- Issue S400 (wedges bent to 48, 54, 60 respectively)
- Tour Preferred X Golf Ball #87 (Year of Birth)
- Itsy Bitsy Ghost Spider Itsy Bitsy Proto Putter