Rory McIlroy suggest that they let Adam Scott go back to anchoring the putter as a way to slow him down. He jokingly admits that he was originally opposed to anchoring the putter, but now it might not be such a bad idea to allow it again.
- Rory Suggests Letting Adam Scott Go Back to Anchoring [GolfMagic]
- St Patrick Day Special: Irish Golfers’ Eyes Are Smiling [Pro Golf Now]
- Sandwiches Worthy of a Green Jacket [Golf Digest]
- Scott rested and ready to resume his big run [USA Today]
- Arnold Palmer Invitational receives enhanced status [PGA Tour]
- Every’s wild ride on the course and in his mind [PGA Tour]
- LPGA Major Avoiding Masters Comparisons [SportsBusiness Daily]
- Golf: Ko returns to LPGA Tour but looking ahead to Masters [New Zealand Herald]
Ko meets Park, Curry, Dagg with Spieth [SuperSport]
Social Media News – Best Tweets & Videos
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) March 17, 2016
Ever hit a tee shot while standing on the edge of a cliff above the clouds?